October 13, 2008

go ahead

I know that everything is on your shoulder right now.
I know that everybody is depend on you right now.
I know that you are physically and mentally tired right now.
I know that you sick with this condition and really wanna go away, running away.

Maybe it's about time for you,
To analyzee your objective.
To think about your future plan.
To re-visited your dream.
To find your aim.

We both know that we wont be together in long time, our time is short.
It would be either me, or you who will go first.
It doesn't matter.

If our cross will path again, then it will path.
Then we'll meet again.

But if it won't, it would be ok too.
Cause i know that you'll take care of me somehow.

If you want to go, then go.
I'll be fine. Really.

Just take care yourself.
And don't worry, you're still have me.

I'll always be you shoulder to cry on. No matter what.
Support you as always.
Cheerish you as always.
Love you as always.
and Miss you as always.

No comments: