January 31, 2009

25 random things about me - seriously

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose people to be tagged. It's supposed to be 25 people, but no pressure. You have to tag the person who tagged you.

Here it goes..

1. Supposed to write this on FB, but since my blog affiliates with my FB, decided to write this on my blog. And did think that this was stupid things to do, but still did it for the sake of so-called-friendship (wakakak.. peace nyet!).

2. Was freak out right before my 24th birthday! - felt that doing nothing and did not achieve anything.

3. 've been blogging since 2004 - but only had 200 posts or so.

4. Am not smart, but do believe i am a hard worker (though sometimes have a lazy butt).

5. Family lovers - my big family is my everything.

6. Some people call me: stone heart - what do you think?

7. Love Brisbane - and still have Brisbanesick sometimes. Wishing to go back there soon.

8. Internet and fan fiction freak!! - can spend all day long sitting in front of my laptop and do all the browsing thing plus reading fan fiction (bet people don't know about fan fiction).

9. Traveler wannabe - still saving money for it.

10. Love my friends and "the second family" - my life won't be the same without you guys!

11. Don't like shopping - if i do shop, i'll spend my money for things that i need.

12. Like to take pictures (family, friends, scenery, objects) - and just realized that so many pictures with good memories without me on it! Ooh, and planning to buy SLR camera to support my hobby (winks.. winks..).

13. A bit obsessive - everything must be in order: how to wash clothes, cleaning the room, putting money, ... Though sometimes i am messy person, especially during stress. Also a bit perfectionist - though sometimes missing details. LOL.

14. Really want to continue my study in somewhere Europe or Australia - even though still don't know the major is.

15. Never been in serious relationship. ;)

16. Do feel that "university period" was the best time of my life instead of "high school period" like everybody else. Love UQ (who doesn't love UQ?)!

17. Have grammer / english limitation - pretty sure Mikha will complain about this post soon.

18. Love kids - like to play and take care of them. Always miss kids around me: my cousin Syira, my nephew Andhika, and kids from Playhouse UQ (Missy, Anna, Edward, Tobby - hey, still remember their name!).

19. Have a close relationship with my team in the office. - Uhuy!

20. Sometimes feel stuck and get bored with my life. As Thia said: so-called-Quarter life crisis (LOL).

21. Never smoke. My asthma prevent me to do it. And also hate smokers - come on guys, stop smoking please!

22. Afraid of height - will cure this soon.

23. Animals hater - and thinking why people like to pet it!

24. Was sports freak during high school - but then suddenly stoped from all those sport things and got fatter and bigger - and now very lazy to start sports again.

25. am blessed - I have wonderful family, lovely friends, great co-workers, and stable job. What else do i need? Ooh, probably a prince charming? LOL.

Is this enough Mik? LOL.

No comments: