November 30, 2008

birthday wish

Birthday Wishes For My Friend

On your birthday,
I wish for you the fulfillment
of all your fondest dreams.
I hope that for every candle
on your cake
you get a wonderful surprise.
I wish for you that
whatever you want most in life,
it comes to you,
just the way you imagined it,
or better.
I hope you get as much pleasure
from our friendship as I do.
I wish we were sisters,
so I could have known you
from the beginning.
I look forward to
enjoying our friendship
for many more of your birthdays.
I'm so glad you were born,
because you brighten my life
and fill it with joy.

Happy Birthday!

-----

Hi Kris,
Happy birthday yah.
Iyah, saya sadar kalau kamu ulang tahun tanggal 2 Desember, bukan hari ini.
Tapi kamu tahu kan betapa hecticnya saya kalau sedang office hours. Bisa-bisa saya lupa akan postingan saya ini.
Jadi, saya posting sekarang saja, tapi tenang saja, semoga pada waktunya nanti saya akan tetap bisa sms kamu dan mengucapkan Happy Birthday padamu.

Hi si Cempreng,
Happy birthday yah.
Senangnya tahun ini sudah ada suami dan calon bayi, jadi kado tak ternilai tuh.
Semoga semua berjalan lancar yah babe.
Gak sabar deh menunggu kedatangan dirimu dan perut buncit mu. Hehehe..

Hi Bumil,
Happy birthday yah,
Sedih juga saya tidak bisa merayakannya bersama kamu. Tapi kamu akan pulang ke Jakarta bulan depan kan? Kangen berat nih sama kamu.

Hi si keras kepala,
Really, wish you all the very best yah.
Semoga di ulang tahun ini kamu mendapatkan segala apapun yang kamu inginkan.
Semoga kamu diberi kesehatan dan kesejahteraan untuk keluargamu.

Hi Kiki,
The poem below is for you yah.
Enjoy your pregnancy babe. Gak sabar jadi tante nih!

-----

Mum-to-be

Your eyes are bright and sparkling.
Your cheeks have got a glow.
Your belly's being touched and rubbed
by people you don't know.
You're craving weird, exotic foods
and calories don't matter.
You can't remember life without
an elbow in your bladder.
You're getting medical advice
from everyone you see
Welcome to the joyous days
of Motherhood-to-be.

No comments: