December 11, 2008

everybodys' hero

Have you ever think how does it feels to be Superman?
Save every people.
Support every people.
Be there for every people.

Have you ever ask who's gonna be Superman's hero?
I mean, seriously man, if Superman needs help, whom did he ask?

Do you aware that you are somebody's hero?
You may not even realize it, but i do believe that everybody is somebody's hero.
So you are a hero, and you have a hero around you (though he's not wearing a mantel), but you just simply do not recognize them.

A hero, is not always the strongest person in the world.
Is not always the most beautiful person in the world.
Or is not always the smartest person in the world.

A hero, is someone who will always be there for you, no matter what.
Someone that you can lean on, trust your life on, and definitely someone who can catch you when you fall.

To be a hero is tiring, and conflicting as well.
Is not always full of people's cheering, but it's about sacrifice.

How is somebody can sacrifice their life for somebody's else.

I do feel that sometimes, in some occasion, that i am somebody's hero, no, much wider, everybody's hero.

I do realize that sometimes i put people's happiness in front of my own happiness.
I do take people's burden as i don't want people get stuck with their burden.
I do know that i always be there for my friend, even though they do not aware of it.
I do sacrifice my own, to save people's.

And that is so damn tiring.
Happy, but tiring.

However, when i admit my limitation, people will denied my limitation, and will told me that i lied to them. Or tell me that i just treat something little as a big deal.

A hero will always be the source of everything, the perfect one, the guide, and the first one.

But who is gonna catch them if they fall?

Who's gonna catch me when i fall?

I can catch you if you fall.
Can you catch me if i fall?

Surprise me then.

No comments: