January 02, 2010

Regrets, Bless - Thankful, Hope & Faith

For the wonderful 2009:

There won't be any regrets,
For what i did and felt in the past,
For every path that i choose,
For all the choice that i took,
For all the journey that I've been through.

What's left is only a bless-full feeling - a thankful note,
For every lessons that i took,
For every experiences that i received,
To every gifts and loves that Allah SWT gave to me,
To every persons that have been there for me - in my high & low moment.

Those has made me to become what i am right now.
Still trying to figure what i want to do with my life,
Still learning how to survive in this world,

For the upcoming-hopefully-more-wonderful 2010:

All i have right now is Hope, and Faith.
That next will be better than before,
That dream will be slowly come true,
That family and friends will be still there for each other,
That whatever it is will be the best for us, for our self.

Happy New Year 2010.

No comments: